Trident F&B Consultants
A Breakthrough Platform Offering Exceptional Hospitality Consulting
Trident F&B Consultants envisions being a world-class player engaged in providing Professional Consulting Services to the Hospitality Industry dedicated to offering the best to the clients.
Established in 1991, Trident F&B Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is a professionally managed Hospitality Consulting Organization. Headquartered in Delhi, it is one of the most reputed, award-winning, and oldest hospitality consulting firms in India. The company is highly dedicated to providing Hospitality services maintaining high-quality standards, reinforcing the latest advances, and has a proficient and well-trained workforce team, which handles the various technical aspects at different levels.
The Resourceful Duo
An adroit personality, Sanjeev Sareen is the Founder and CEO of Trident F&B Consultants. After pursuing his graduation from Pusa Catering College (now IHM Pusa) in 1978, he worked with Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi for 3 years. He later went abroad and worked in prestigious hotels in Libra and Egypt. After gaining overseas experience, he returned to Delhi to join Taj Palace Hotel in 1983. In his professional career, he has worked for multiple senior positions like Le Meridien Hotel and The Lalit (Holiday Inn erstwhile), New Delhi. He was also working as an Executive Sous Chef in a five-star hotel in Delhi. In fact, at the age of 27, he was the first-ever youngest “Sous Chef of India”, but he wanted to do something more challenging and new. In 1991, he decided to be a mentor and guide new entrants as well as the established brands in the Hospitality Sector in carrying out various stages in a project effectively and efficiently.
Being a visionary leader, Sanjeev dream venture Trident F&B Consultants came into existence and the methods integrated by Trident F&B Consultants immediately set and continue to be the industry standards. Initially, the company got its first project in Delhi by the name of RS café and afterward got two projects at Nagpur including Haldiram’s at Anjuman Complex, Sadar. This marked the beginning of a successful venture, which sailed slowly but steadily. Sanjeev is considered to be an expert in F&B Production and F&B Controls by many in the industry. He is a veteran and has a rich experience of more than four decades in the Hospitality Industry. Helping him along the way was Mr. Abhishek Saareen, Executive Director of Trident F&B Consultants Pvt. Ltd. He has a Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from New Delhi and has worked for leading brands like The Park Hotel (New Delhi), The Oberoi Hotel, Trident Hotel (Mumbai), and an overseas stint in Dubai (UAE). He takes care of the planning, execution, and post-opening streamlining.
About the Core Values and Competencies
The team at Trident believes in evolving themselves, taking pride in ownership in transforming the organization’s vision into reality. To achieve this, the company has the requisite expertise to execute a particular Hospitality project from concept to completion stage. Trident F&B Consultants have always been value-driven and its core values shape the culture and define the character of the company. With an aim to strive to be the best in the field of hospitality industry consulting, the company enforces the key values that contribute to its success. The key values include:
- Integrity: Integrity is of prime importance to us and this will be reflected through the maintenance of transparent and highest ethical & moral practices in every aspect of our operations.
- Respect: Valuing everybody’s contribution, giving due respect to self and others while maintaining the environment of teamwork and growth.
- Passion: Putting the heart and mind in the work to get the best. We enjoy what we do, have fun and celebrate small successes in our journey to achieve big.
- Commitment: We are committed to have a great sense of responsibility and give a contribution to society that defines our existence.
- Excellence: Giving the best to our clients and achieving excellence each passing day, thus resulting in unmatched results for all-round satisfaction
Also, the Core Competencies of the Company include Planning of the Food Outlets, Managerial Consultancy, Systems & Procedures, and their implementation, Kitchen Planning & equipment selection, Feasibility Study, and Project reports. The other areas of involvement include sick unit handling, planning of bulk catering establishments, providing the measures for effective cost control, output & profit enhancement, technology, and staff training.
A Plethora of Ace Services
Our USP is that we charge very reasonably; offer all the committed services and we remain there even after the opening with the restaurant operator.
With the Tagline of “Visualizing & Actualizing Hospitality Projects since 1991”, Trident F&B Consultants offers all solutions under one roof. The company is a diversified & experienced group of hotel and hospitality industry experts and specialists, providing sound advice, needed to successfully resolve complex issues related to ownership, lending, franchising, management, foreclosure, and bankruptcy. It provides expertise and counsel to make the respective business profitable, ensure timely completion, develop best-in-class marketing strategies- menu items, costs, full-proof ROI calculation, and maintain a smooth and hassle-free opening of the project.
Winning Laurels and Recognitions
Over the years, Trident F&B Consultants have won numerous awards and titles under their name. To name a few of them are:-
- Certificate of Competence has been awarded to Mr. Abhishek Saareen by FSSAI in “Food Safety – Manufacturing”.
- We are glad to inform you that your company has been listed in “The Outstanding Consulting Firms in 2019” issue of the Insights Success Magazine.
- Our Executive director Mr. Abhishek Saareen has been awarded the “Entrepreneur of the year 2018” for his exemplary work as an entrepreneur.
- “Best Indian Restaurant Consultant/Business Mentor of the year 2018” by Indian Restaurant Awards, 2018 (Franchise India) has been awarded to our company in JW Marriott Hotel, New Delhi.
- “Everest Awards 2018” by Zoom Delhi has been awarded to our company.
- Insight Success magazine lists our company as one of “50 Most Prominent Consulting Companies, 2018” in January 2018 issue.
- Mr. Abhishek Saareen was awarded the 1st position in Facility Planning Competition.
- “Certificate of Excellence has been given to Mr. Abhishek Saareen by Vegit Victor Company in the year 2006.
- Mr. Sanjeev Sareen and Mr. Abhishek Saareen write on various topics for the global hospitality industry and their write-ups/interviews get featured in major leading magazines/newspapers.
A Customer-Driven Approach
Trident F&B Consultants serve numerous clients from various industries across the country. It has completed more than 600 Hospitality projects spanning almost across the entire country. These successful projects include Hotels, Motels & Resorts, Restaurants, Clubs & Recreation Centres, Institutional & Industrial Cafeterias, Fast Food Chains (QSR), Food Courts, Commissaries & Base Kitchens, Sweets production factories, High-end Bakery & Confectionery Outlets, Restro-bars, Lounge & Cafés, Mithai Showrooms, Catering companies, Banquets, Take-away joints, Amusement Parks, and also the non-profitable organizations as well as the Government organizations.
These wide-ranging customers and respective projects are conducted in various states across India. These states include Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi (& NCR), Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal and many more. Some of its elite customers include Haldiram, ISKCON, Imly, Gulab, Bikaji, BTW, Sandoz, Bhikhaaram Chaandmal, Comesum, Gopal’s, Gopaljee, Gopala, Mohini Tea, L.S Caterers, Tewari Bros, Mithaiwala, Om Sweets, Kanwarji’s, G Pulla Reddy (Hyderabad), Combermere Hotel (Shimla), B.G Naidu (Tamil Nadu), Ministry of Defense (DRDO) and many more. More importantly, it has been providing consulting to the Haldiram group in facility planning as well as in quality assurance for all their menu items since 1991.
“We aim to accomplish 1000 projects by 2025. We envisage ourselves as touching wider horizons, growing manifolds and contributing to society in various ways in the coming years”, in the future take of the company.